HRA Plan highlights
- You can see any doctor (including specialists) or hospital in the UHC national network. You don’t need referrals and you don’t need to choose a primary care physician.
- There is no coverage for non-emergency care received outside of the UHC network.
- Preventive care is covered 100% in the UHC network.
- You have prescription coverage.
Use the Health Reimbursement Account
- Your HRA will be opened for you; there is nothing you need to do.
- The HRA is funded by Bloomin’ Brands if you or your enrolled spouse complete Health Rewards by December 31.
- Use it to pay for eligible expenses.
- Pays a portion of the annual deductible.
- Unused funds will roll over year to year as long as you remain continuously enrolled in the BBI HRA Plan.
How the Choice HRA Plan works
First, your HRA will help pay.
The Choice HRA Plan has a deductible, which is the amount you must pay before the plan begins paying for covered services. If you have money in your HRA Account, when you have deductible expenses, including prescription drugs, the HRA fund will automatically pay first.
It’s possible the money in the HRA may be enough to cover all your costs for the year. This means you could pay nothing out of pocket. Plus, preventive care services are covered 100% in the network throughout the plan year and do not affect your HRA.
Remember, to earn money into your HRA, you must complete Health Rewards at www.myuhc.com by December 31.
Next, you pay the rest.
If you spend all of the funds in the HRA, you will need to pay your share of the deductible. As you have any additional expenses, you will need to pay the full cost until you have paid the remaining deductible.
Finally, the plan begins to pay.
After you pay the deductible, the plan will pay a big percentage. You will pay the remaining coinsurance. For example, if the plan pays 80% of the cost, you will pay the remaining 20%.
Once your deductible and coinsurance payments add up to the plan’s out-of-pocket maximum, the plan will pay 100% of all eligible health care expenses for the rest of the year.
The Choice HRA Plan provides coverage for services received in UHC’s Choice network only. If you receive care from a non-network provider, you will be responsible for the full cost of your care.
Log in to myuhc.com to find a network provider in your area.
Giving you and your family the level of care and support you need to navigate the health care system